Valentino Rossi Sepang Test 2 – Fastest on Day 1
Please click on the above image to view it larger.
MotoGP is back at Sepang for the second official 3-day test after a two week break to go over data and build some new bits for the 2015 machines.
Malaysian weather interrupted the 8-hour test session, with rain and slippery asphalt in the afternoon, so Rossi’s early 2’00.414 stayed atop the leaderboard.
For an in-depth report on Sepang 2, Day 1, head over to MotoMatters to read David Emmett’s comments on such topics as:
- How the Ducati GP15 looked
- The Yamaha seamless gearbox’s progress
- Troubles for Repsol Honda’s Marc Marquez
- A struggling Aprilia effort
- Progress for satellite riders Crutchlow and Redding
- Progress (finally!) for the customer Hondas of Hayden and Laverty
Photograph: ©2015 Yamaha Motor Racing Srl
[mgallery keyword=”Valentino Rossi”]
Valentino Rossi Sepang Test 2